Modern Slavery Act 2015 and Human Trafficking Policy
Carepro ltd recognises that slavery and human trafficking is a crime and a violation of fundamental human rights. We have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery and we are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our business or in any of our supply chains. The aim of the Company is to identify our responsibility by alerting staff to the risks, however small, in our business and in the wider supply chain. Staff are expected and encouraged to report concerns to management, where they are expected to act upon them.
Company activities are varied through multiple disciplined areas such as recruitment of Medical Staff, Nursing – nurses and healthcare assistants, Allied Health Professionals, Non-clinical and Non-medical staff to NHS.
This policy applies to all persons working for us or on our behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, officers, agency workers, seconded workers, volunteers, interns, agents, contractors, external consultants, third-party representatives and business partners.
In order to ensure we achieve the aims of our initiate, the Company has;
- More stringent vetting and investigation of our supply chain (contractors, sub-contractors, policies, contracts etc.).
- Continually audit & review our practices for checking all employees are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work;
- We encourage the reporting of concerns and a policy to protect whistle blowers.
- The company will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. We expect our clients and all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values.
Breach of policy:
- Any employee who breaches this policy will face disciplinary action, which could result in dismissal for misconduct or gross misconduct.
- We may terminate our relationship with other individuals and organisations working on our behalf if they breach this policy.